It's on paper, I just painted it black. The words are in silver sharpie, and I included white paint splatter too. I had colored Ginger blue on the computer and printed it out. Glad you like it!
Yes yes, I will get to the bday post, mom went to go get it, so I will soon be able to see it! :)
40th Anniversary Direct Roundup
-
This was it, the first ever Zelda Direct, going for 30 minutes. You can
watch the whole show on Youtube and you probably should, before you keep
reading th...
Hey I'm so sorry!!
-
Soooo seriously I really am so sorry!! When I posted my last post, I had
every single intention of blogging again! I swear! But then me being me
lost the c...
The Best Years of Our Lives
-
The Best Years of Our Lives
Released Date: June 17, 1947
Director: William Wyler
Actors: Fredric March, Dana Andrews, Myrna Loy, Teresa Wright, Virginia
Ma...
Without Love
-
It has been over two years since my last post on this blog. To be honest, I
needed a good, long break. Back when I wrote the posts from 2013 prior, I
was ...
Pushing (1940s) Daisies
-
I just love the daisy stitching on the skirt of this wonderful 1940s
wedding gown, which I've just added to my shop! Huge thanks to my lovely
friend, Elle...
Do You Wanna Volunteer (for a RunDisney race)?
-
This past weekend was the 3rd annual Tower of Terror 10 Miler at the Walt
Disney World Resort. Usually, when a race is taking place, Im running it,
but I d...
Happy Birthday, Ginger!
-
Hollywood magazine September 1934
Happy Birthday to Miss Ginger Rogers. In a toast to the lady who gave so
much to the world in the form of entertainm...
Deep in My Heart(1954).
-
Deep in My Heart(1954). Biographical musical about the life of operetta
composer Sigmund Romberg, who wrote the music for The Student Prince, The
Desert ...
In my period of uselessness....
-
Some other wonderful people on facebook have tracked down some Ginger pics
that I haven't seen before, so I thought I'd post em here for y'all to
enjoy who...
Facemeltapalooza!
-
Get ready for Facemeltapalooza! Steam Powered Giraffe is putting on another
stage show at the all-ages venue Queen Bee's Art and Cultural Center April
30th...
Web address
-
This page has moved...
*Grayscale has a new URL*
* allgrayscale.blogspot.com*
If you were wondering.
If you are not automatically redirected to the...
Nice stuff, GF!!! I need to do some stuff like sketching...loved to 'back in the day', but...just can't really find the time...
ReplyDeleteIs this on paper, or something else? The 'background' kinda looks metallic... nice work!
...still working on stuff...yeah yeah... these things take TIME... see the first statement above again...
KIG, GF!!! Waiting for the b'day cake post!!! :-)
Hu
---
It's on paper, I just painted it black. The words are in silver sharpie, and I included white paint splatter too. I had colored Ginger blue on the computer and printed it out. Glad you like it!
DeleteYes yes, I will get to the bday post, mom went to go get it, so I will soon be able to see it! :)
Have a great day!