Wanna Search Something Gingery? Go Ahead!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ginger's Corner Twitter

Hey, on Twitter I've decided to make a tribute to this blog, you know to advertise it. I might meet new followers on there, and they might join on here. But if any of my existing followers have a Twitter account, come on down! :)
 Also of course it's not much, I have had an Twitter account for a day, but didn't know what to do with it, but hey, let's get more people onto Ginger's Corner!


Oh btw, love these gifs from Tumblr! 



3 comments:

  1. ...i've been kicking around a venture into Facebook (yeah, I'm one of those 5% or so who are 'non-FB' as of this writing) -maybe see if I can set up as VKMfanHuey, and pronote G-ology (although just not sure why the blog isn't sufficient... well, EVERYONE does FB...ALTHO, seems like Pintrest might be a better spot to 'billboard' your blog!

    As for Twitter - no clue...hopefully it will pull in more Ginger fans for all of us G-ologists... good luck, GF!!!

    and KIG!
    Hu
    ---

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm on Pinterest and Facebook, so which ever one you decide to promote Gingerology on, I'll gladly be a follower for sure!

    Have a awesome and gingery day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, GF! I'll probably hash it out over the weekend...as I always seem to have PLENTY of time then...between all the earth-moving procedures and tight schedules to be met in those 48 hours... hopefully this will be a somewhat 'dead' weekend leading up to turkeyTime...

    KIG, GF!
    Hu
    ---

    ReplyDelete